What makes EveryDay Care & Support different
EveryDay Care & Support is a social enterprise, formed in 2015 through the charity Age UK North Tyneside, which has been delivering professional personal care and support to people in the local community for more than 20 years.
We are in a very unique position as a social enterprise, any profits generated by us are donated back to the charity to help fund vital services for local people.
We are a values based employer and our values are embedded in everything we do.
Read what our customers say about our services.
Accreditation & Quality Marks
Take a look at our Accreditation & Quality Marks.
Meet the Team
Meet the passionate, dedicated team behind EveryDay.
We are proud to share some of the last year’s developments & successes.
People we support
Some of the people we regularly support include:
- People living with dementia, a physical disability, mental health needs, learning disabilities and long-term illnesses
- Anyone returning home after a stay in hospital
- People nearing the end of their life
- And older people living in the community.
EveryDay Care & Support services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Whether you are a private paying customer or supported through Social Services, you can be assured that as an individual, your needs and preferences will be supported clearly in a plan specific to you.
Some of our services
- Support with personal care
- Typical everyday tasks, such as cooking, cleaning, shopping and light housework.
- Free and impartial information, advice and guidance
- Support for people with long-term specialist health conditions such as dementia or mental health issues
- Support for people who have recently returned home from hospital
- End-of-life care
We can also offer support to carers, allowing you some time out to get on top of your own everyday tasks or providing peace of mind to allow you to enjoy social activities.
EveryDay Care & Support are here to help
Whether you need a little extra help in the short term or require ongoing support over a longer period of time, we’ll always fit in around our customer’s lives and provide a flexible service to suit you.
We are committed to providing the highest quality customer care and are inspected and monitored regularly by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure that we’re meeting national standards on care service delivery and safeguarding of adults.