- Would you like to work for an organisation that genuinely cares about their staff and customers?
- Are you looking for a change of career, one that will allow you to help those in your local community who need it the most?
- Do you want guaranteed hours and access to bespoke training and progression in Health & Social Care?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have a recruitment opportunity for you! Join our team.
As well as a fantastic rate of pay we provide you with a range of employee benefits, and we are proud to hold a Silver Investor in People Award for our commitment to leading, supporting and managing our teams to deliver sustainable results.
EveryDay are extremely proud to also hold a North East Better Health at Work Bronze Award for our commitment to our team’s health and wellbeing while at work.
- Age UK Information and Advice
- CQC report: North Tyneside Service
- CQC report: South Tyneside Service
- Cedar Grove Wellbeing Centre
- Linskill Park Wellbeing Centre
- Rowan Croft Wellbeing Centre
- North Tyneside Social Prescribing Service
- United Kingdom Homecare Association
- Royal College of Nursing (for nurses, health care assistants, assistant practitioners and trainee nursing associates)
- British Medical Association
True care & support
Listen to Vivienne Kirby, our Care at Home Manager, to learn more about why her job with EveryDay is so fulfilling.
If you are a Health Care Professional looking to refer a customer to us, it couldn’t be easier. Call our Co-ordination Team today on 0191 287 7028 to discuss their requirements.