Domestic Support Assistant
Job Type: Flexible Hours
EveryDay, a social enterprise wholly owned by Age UK North Tyneside is looking for Domestic Support Assistants in North Tyneside and Newcastle.
As a Domestic Support Assistant your goal is to promote and enable our customers to live as independently as possible in their own homes. This role will include tasks such as cleaning, housework, laundry, companionship and shopping.
What we offer our Domestic Support Assistants
We offer an enhanced rate of pay of £9.23 including travel time to all our Domestic Support Assistants.
As well as fantastic rates of pay, we also provide our Domestic Support Assistants with a range of employee benefits:
- Paid training and induction
- Paid DBS check
- 2 free EveryDay uniforms
- 4 weeks paid holiday – separate to hourly rate
- 8 days paid bank holidays
- Mileage paid at 20p per mile OR staff can use one of our EveryDay pool cars
- Double time for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- £5 Monthly payment for mobile phone users
- Staff engagement forum representing group employees
- Annual pay review
- Health and wellbeing events
- Loyalty bonus paid after two years’ service
- Refer a friend scheme £200 payment
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
What we look for in a Domestic Support Assistant
Previous experience in cleaning or as a care assistant is preferable but not necessary. Full training is always provided.
We require you to have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A kind nature and passion to making a difference as a Domestic Care Assistant.
- A valid Driver’s Licence is desirable and your own car if possible but not essential
Part Time positions available at a rate of £9.23 per hour including travel time.
EveryDay is a social enterprise, wholly owned by Age UK North Tyneside. All profits generated from our Care services are therefore returned to the Charity to help fund vital services and activities for older people.
For more than 20 years, EveryDay has been providing regular care services all across North Tyneside. Through our dedication to care this lead to the launch of our Home Care Business in 2005. In 2018, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) awarded us a ‘Good’ rating for the quality of our care which we strive to uphold and exceed as our enterprise continues to grow.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.23 /hour