Senior Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time Salary: £35,299 - £40,407p.a. (36.25 hours), plus Pension Scheme
EveryDay Care & Support is recruiting a Senior Operations Manager to support the Head of Service with the strategic operational management and development of the company with specific operational responsibility for performance by integrating and maximising the Corporate Support functions including Finance, Human Resources, Training, Information Technology, Marketing, Communications, Risk Management, Health & Safety, Policy & Procedures and Quality & Performance.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for EveryDay Care & Support Trainee Managers and the day to day supervision of the Area Managers.
Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Deputising for the Head of Service in their absence
- Acting as the Registered Manager in line with CQC regulations in the absence of the Head of Service
- Ensuring the effective delivery of the company’s agreed business strategy, mission and vision and preparing performance monitoring reports
- Supporting the Head of Service in the strategic planning and development of the company
- Engaging and inspiring others in developing medium term plans
- Assisting the Head of Service to identify and facilitate new business opportunities to support current and future sustainability
- Preparing in conjunction with the Head of Service the annual action plans and to contribute to the development of the company’s strategic plan
- Leading and assuming delegated responsibility for the day to day management and performance of the company with the Management Team in line with the strategic plan.
- Leading on Risk Management to ensure that it is embedded throughout
- Leading on the company’s Business Continuity arrangements
- Motivating and supporting the delivery teams to meet contractual obligations, statutory requirements, and standards of service delivery.
- Evaluating the performance of each service within the company utilising performance management protocols and ensuring all data is recorded on the CRM system
How to Apply
If you think you could be the right person for the post please request an application pack from our HR Team at HRTeam@everydayuk.org
This pack will include the following:
- Application form
- Job Description/Person Specification
For further information about the role and responsibilities and essential and desirable requirements for this post, please see the job description/person specification.
Disability Confident Scheme
The Age UK North Tyneside Group is part of the Disability Confident Scheme and are proud to carry the positive about disabled people symbol due to our commitments regarding recruitment, training, retention, consultation and disability awareness. We recruit the most suitable individuals for each vacancy regardless of sex, sexuality, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, gender, marital status, social or economic background or caring responsibilities.
Closing date is the close of business on Friday 29 January 2021
Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.