Our staff at EveryDay work to help support customers across North Tyneside and Newcastle. Take a look at what our staff have to say about working for us.
- I have been employed by EveryDay Care as a Support Assistant since the beginning of January 2023 and I must say that it has been an extremely enriching experience for me as an older employee.
What I love about working for EveryDay Care is the people I work with and knowing that, whilst there is an obvious obligation to follow the guidelines, there is still the freedom to create a way of working without the need to be micro-managed in the knowledge that there are always Line Managers on-call to guide you.
I have learned that EveryDay Care has a proactive approach to its employees’ well-being no matter what their age. All employees are treated as equals.
Olga Storey, 79 years old
- I love my job, every day is different. Dealing with a wide range of different people with their own individual needs can be challenging, but it is extremely rewarding and I am always happy to hear that people have recommended our services to others after their experience with us.
- Knowing at the end of each day that I have given 100%, and hearing that my staff and customers are happy really makes my day.
- My career background is in customer service, however moving into a role within health and social care made me realise how important supporting those who are less fortunate really is to me.
- EveryDay Care is truly passionate and devoted to improving quality of life to those who need it most in our communities, and I am proud to be part of such a dedicated organisation.
- My career with EveryDay began over 10 years ago and I have never looked back.
- I truly believe our teams make a difference to both customers’ and their families’ lives, to enable them to live independently for as long as possible and that’s what makes EveryDay special to me.
- My dad had Alzheimer’s so I know how it feels to ‘walk in the shoes’ of many of our customers. What makes my role special, is when we’ve receive an extremely positive evaluation from one of our customers – it lifts us all up and that’s when the job, isn’t just a job, it’s a pleasure.
- I’m very fortunate to work at EveryDay. Sharing my time with such a varied and talented team makes EveryDay special for me.
- I value being part of an organisation that really listens and really cares about you.
- in the 18 months that I’ve worked here I’ve learned about the wide range of services people can access in North Tyneside which I think is great. I can’t think of any other organisation which offers so much for older people.
- I am proud to work for EveryDay. Knowing that customers are provided with a high quality service by staff who are trained to a high standard makes my day. I would definitely recommend our services to my friends and family.
- EveryDay is a big part of my life, it’s my second family. I spend most of my time with EveryDay and it’s a pleasure to work for the organisation.
- For me working at EveryDay is an honour and a privilege, over the last 13 years I have met and continue to meet some amazing people. From lovely customers and families, fabulous staff who continue to work selflessly for the good of others and not to mention our army of volunteers with hearts the size of lions’. Come on – join our staff family here at EveryDay , you don’t know what you are missing!
- At EveryDay, we’re a team of fun, friendly people and there’s a great atmosphere and ‘can do’ attitude amongst all the staff. We enjoy our work immensely and we believe learning never stops and you should always keep improving.