Why work for EveryDay Care & Support
- We offer staff a clear progression route from Personal Support Assistant Level 1 up to Level 3 Specialist Support Assistant.
- Our rates of pay have been enhanced to recognise both the national minimum wage and the extra responsibilities you hold as a community carer.
- EveryDay Care & Support are extremely proud to also hold a North East Better Health at Maintaining Excellence Award for our commitment to our team’s health and wellbeing while at work.
- We believe in continuous personal development and talent management
Working for us you get the following:
- Paid Training and Induction
- Mobile Phone or allowance
- Paid DBS check
- Two free EveryDay Uniforms
- £400 refer a friend payment scheme
- 20 days paid holiday – separate to hourly rate
- Staff Engagement Forum
- 8 days paid bank holidays
- Annual pay review
- Paid travel time – separate to hourly rate
- Loyalty award after 2 years
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Reward Me Now App
- Blue Light Card Rewards
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Double time paid for Christmas and New Year
- Pool cars available
Current vacancies can be viewed here.