Now Recruiting Support Workers In Newcastle
EveryDay Care at Home is now looking to recruit support workers in Newcastle as well as North Tyneside.
Support Workers Required In Newcastle
Job Type: Part Time Salary: £7.83-£8.15 per hour
Support Worker’s Job Description
We are looking to recruit Support Workers across Newcastle.EveryDay, is a social enterprise wholly owned by Age UK North Tyneside. This means that any profits we generate are returned to the charity to help fund vital services for older people. We have been providing regulated care services for more than twenty years.
We offer an enhanced rate of pay £7.83- £8.15 to staff dependent on experience and qualifications.
As well as a fantastic rate of pay we also provide you with a range of employee benefits for our Support Workers:
- Paid training and induction
- Paid DBS check
- Two free EveryDay uniforms
- 4 weeks paid holiday – separate to hourly rate
- 8 days paid bank holidays
- Paid travel time in addition to hourly rate
- Mileage paid at 20p per mile – or staff can use one of two EveryDay pool cars
- Double time for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- £5 Monthly payment for mobile phone users
- Staff engagement forum representing group employees
- Annual pay review
- Health and wellbeing events
- Loyalty bonus paid after two years’ service
- Refer a friend scheme £200 payment
- Pension scheme
We have a variety of shifts available from Monday through to Sunday 7am-1pm 2pm-10pm
“Communication between management and carers is very good, recognition for your day to day job role is also very good”
Staff member 2018
Meet our Team https://www.everydayuk.org/about-us/meet-the-team/
We’re rated GOOD by CQC , read the report here https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-2598190126
Work with a care provider who makes a difference.
What our customers say
Mrs B said “As I live alone the girls give me a real person to talk to every day, I don’t feel so alone now. I couldn’t have managed without them in the beginning. It’s an excellent service and I’d recommend anyone else who is struggling to get in touch. They give me advice and support when I need it and it’s a jolly, jolly good service”