We’re recruiting for our Wellbeing Centre In Killingworth
Role PSA1 or 2
Location: Rowan Croft, Killingworth
Salary: £8.55 – £8.70 per hour
Hours: Tuesday & Thursday at Rowan Croft,
Flexibility to cover other days as required
Contract: Zero Hours
EveryDay, a social enterprise wholly owned by Age UK North Tyneside, have an exciting care assistant opportunity. We are looking to recruit a personal support assistant to work across wellbeing centres in North Tyneside.
This position is for a zero hour contract, personal support assistant at either level 1 or level 2.
To offer practical, flexible assistance, tailored to the individual which promotes independence, improves confidence, respects the dignity of the individual and provides support to maintain social networks as detailed in Care and Support Plans
What we offer our Care Assistants
As well as fantastic rate of pay, we also provide our care assistants with a range of employee benefits:
- Paid training and induction
- Paid DBS check
- Two free EveryDay care assistant uniforms
- 4 wees paid holiday – separate to hourly rate
- 8 days paid bank holidays
- Double time for Christmas Day and New Years Day
- Staff engagement forum representing group employees
- Annual Pay Review
- Health and Wellbeing Events
- Loyalty bonus paid after two years’ service
- Refer a Friend Scheme £200 payment
- Pensions Scheme
- Career Progression Opportunities
What we look for in a care assistant
Previous experience in care or as a care assistant is not necessary. Full training is always provided.
We require you to have:
- Right to work in the UK
- A kind nature and passion for making a difference as a care assistant
EveryDay is a social enterprise, wholly owned by Age UK North Tyneside. This means that any profits we generate are returned to the charity to help fund vital services for older people. We have been providing regulated care services for more than twenty years, leading up to the launch of our home care business in 2005. In 2017, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) awarded us a ‘Good’ rating for the quality of our care.