We are now in Phase 4 and working to implement our new world, aligning it with our new 2025 strategy. This has been the focus of our Chief Executive, Dawn McNally’s Special Briefing this week. This carries on from the customer consultation and engagement exercise we carried out during Phase 2 and 3.
Our statistics this week and largely unchanged:
- Staff absence started the week at 5%, increased to 6% and then 7% and today reduced down to 6%.
- We have 2 staff with C19, both are isolating and recuperating at home, we send our best wishes for a speedy recovery
- 3 staff are self-isolating due to contact with people with C19.
- 37 staff have had a C19 test and 41 have had an antibody test, 3 tested positive for the antibody test.
- 49 customers have had a C19 test and as of today no one has C19.
October is historically Age Takes Centre Stage month which would normally mean a month-long festival of events celebrating aging. As we are limited in what we can do out in our communities the focus this year will be on promoting positive aging.
Sunday October 6th is Silver Sunday and we would love to be able to share your imagery of positive aging on our various social media platforms.