EveryDay Living: Your Support at Home
Our EveryDay Living service supports customers across North Tyneside and Newcastle who need a little extra support in everyday life; offering a tailored service to suit individual need. Available seven days of the week, our Living service can be arranged at a time to suit you, helping you to get on with your everyday life.
Some of our customers are busy professionals who need an extra hand with cleaning, and chores. Others are individuals who need the specific skills of our experienced team. Our customers use our services to improve their wellbeing and daily lives, such as those who use our companionship or home shopping services.
The EveryDay Living service can enable customers to continue to live independently at home for longer with the support of trained, dedicated and experienced staff.
The EveryDay Living service can include:
- Housekeeping, domestic cleaning & laundry
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Shopping (including putting away) and prescription collection
- Accompanying you to appointments
Experienced, Insured & Reliable
Whether you require one service or a bespoke package, we pride ourselves on providing a high-quality, reliable solution for your needs.
All of our team undergo regular training and development and all are required to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before they begin working for us. We also have Public Liability Insurance, providing peace of mind to you and your family.
Our team works closely with the Age UK North Tyneside Information & Advice service who can provide a confidential, financial health check as well as energy saving advice to ensure that you maximise your own household income.
Feedback from our 2021 Customer Consultation Exercise
- Some years ago I tried a private comparable service – I got half the quality for twice the price. Your service is marvellous. Keep up the good work.
- My shopper comes once a week. She is always on time and always lets me know in advance if day or time needs to be adjusted at all.
- All staff I have met have been obliging, concerned and dedicated on my welfare.
- We are extremely pleased with the service, Mam (D) enjoys the weekly trips to the café with Michelle. Also Michelle is able to sit with Dad (T) if mam has an appointment. An invaluable service. Thank you.
- I’ve been very grateful for the service during lockdown. My home carer was the only person to visit once a week.
- Have already recommended to a friend. The helpers (past and current) are responsive to my needs.
- We have domestic help for two hours per week and we are very pleased with our helper. She knows us and our ways and is very efficient and pleasant.
- The girls that call are very kind and caring. I tell people all the time about the good help that you provide. I could not manage without your help